I have absolutely no time because I am about to board a plane to go to Phoenix to get my VISA. I'll fly back to Portland tomorrow night and then will most likely be on my way to Ecuador next week. I am super excited and can't wait to get out there, I'll go more into detail next week! Hope everyone has a great week! Love you all!
Elder Spangler is serving as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Quito Ecuador Mission from Feb 2019-Feb 2021.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello to ALL mis queridos amigos! Well another week has come and gone out here in dusty, sunny Anaheim. I really love it here, it's a w...
-
HELLO EVERYONE MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS I HOPE IT WAS MAGICAL AND SPECIAL AND YOU ALL GOT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR LOVED ONES!! This week ...
-
WELL HOWDY FOLKS Boy oh boy do I have the update for you all. So first things first, I GOT TRANSFERRED AGAIN. This is my 6th area, 6th co...




No comments:
Post a Comment