Elder Spangler returned home on March 28, 2020 due to COVID-19 for a 6 week period. Our family had moved to Annapolis, Maryland while he was serving in Ecuador. We were thrilled to have him home despite the sadness in seeing him have to leave a mission and country that he loved.
Elder Spangler is serving as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Quito Ecuador Mission from Feb 2019-Feb 2021.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello to ALL mis queridos amigos! Well another week has come and gone out here in dusty, sunny Anaheim. I really love it here, it's a w...
-
HELLO EVERYONE MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS I HOPE IT WAS MAGICAL AND SPECIAL AND YOU ALL GOT TO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR LOVED ONES!! This week ...
-
WELL HOWDY FOLKS Boy oh boy do I have the update for you all. So first things first, I GOT TRANSFERRED AGAIN. This is my 6th area, 6th co...





No comments:
Post a Comment